Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Progress Report

I read through some more vbrowser documentation. Looks like it'll help us do the job. Also got some screenshots from Dan for the current PHINMS application. Brian told me he would try to see how i can attend one of the their demo presentations. That will be a great help in outlining the expectations from our application in terms of usage and as well as functionality. Looking forward to the meeting on Thursday, hopefully that will also throw some more light on the requirements. I also have my hands on the guidelines for secure message transport, from Brian. I am still reading through it, which should help in grasping more of the information given in the Thursday presentation. Also talked to Brian on the phone, and the way we want to proceed is check off the items from the project charter so we can track down what's left to accomplish. So as of now, since I have secure access to Dallas node with the help of Dan, we have accomplished

No. 7 :Transfer HL7 file from partner node B to partner node C using stored at CDC lab node (node A) and right now I am working on

No. 2 Evaluate reliable GRIDftp and WS-RM against NIST guidelines and requirements (specifically, but not limited to, the FIPS 140-2 Cryptographic Module Validation Program; FIPS 200 Minimum Security Requirements for Federal Information and Information Systems).

No comments: