Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Going on a JAR hunt...

Today, I started beefing up the standard JUnit tests in RODSAdai... and remembered that a LOT more code is needed to run OGSA-DAI implementing clients than to just build it.

So, since the new test code runs an OGSA-DAI test... I am having a lot of attempts at "mvn compile", a test error or failure will result, so I check the log, find the class it needs, and make a reference to it, installing it in the maven repository if it was not in the global one, and repeating.

This will probably consume me tomorrow and maybe a bit of friday. I mean it when I say a lot of jars.

No comments: