Friday, June 27, 2008

Jar hunt finished, maven repository updated, musical servers commencing

So, the jars have been included in the new repository (I had to spend some extra time generating some extra files that is necessary for remote repositories)

Right now, we are dealing with moving a server between VMs, at the end we are hoping to have an ubuntu globus server (the previous server was corrupted by attempts to install dual mysql databases).

Also, for some odd reason, the tests that I was so elated to have working yesterday... are now not working citing an "OGSA-DAI resource null is unknown" error. I am thinking it might be some sort of "the IP has changed" conflict... but at the same time the other OGSA-DAI examples are still working. Either way, I don't think I am going to be able to diagnose it today, and am out of ideas of what to try until we get the other VM set up to match this one.

No comments: