Monday, July 7, 2008

Secure traffic for rodsadai

Today we got Secure traffic for rodsadai working. Dan helped with several of the hostname issues (many thanks to him for that) and I got the client factory to pass the secure client instead of the generic sql client.

Tomorrow, I will be adjusting all of the tests to take into account proper spatial and time series formatting, and probably do a bit of re-architecting to turn secure access into a separate test (this will most likely involve passing the query client into the processor as opposed to having the processor call its own).

That and documenting, putting in descriptive errors, that sort of thing.

No comments: