Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Now time series is processing, and the ogsadai errors are gone

Yay for troubleshooting and debugging.

The cause for the OD errors was some transposed digits in the port number for Postgres.

Otherwise, I managed to code up the time-series and write a quick console test, and it passed!

Now, to move those tests into the automatic build testing, and then document it and work on secure data transport now that we have two securable nodes.

Also, I got to play with an OLPC (One Laptop Per Child) laptop today, it is really neat and there might be some cool grid computing aspects or data reporting to be made.

No comments: