Friday, August 1, 2008

Preppin' for Demo's

So, today we had the initial big discussion of how we want to demonstrate the neat things that have been coded for the upcoming PHIN conference.

My first priority is to Dr. Espino to try and get RODSAdai working with RODS so he can show multiple data source RODS info pulls.

Otherwise, while I am not helping him, I have the following bits in my stable:

  • RODSAdai through google maps
    • Split data sources for to demonstrate different data in different places.
    • Set up a check-box "one or many" database location selection.
    • Enable a spatial series that can display through google maps and/or google earth.
  • Server Location Admin Screen
    • Have the ability to declare a new server/resource location and modify existing locations.

I'm looking forward to it. I have also reached out to the OGSA-DAI folks for help with the Google Maps portion of the demo since they already did it once with their demo.

No comments: