Thursday, April 30, 2009

The guts are there, the data isn't.

I spent a good portion of today wiring up all of the behavior for taking AMDS service data and populating it into polygons, but I have had issues with the client so I cannot get data, and I didn't have enough time to make a data-faking routine. So there isn't going to be anything for me to deploy tomorrow.

I am guessing tomorrow I will get the client working and then will spend a lot of time debugging the behavior, and then I will spend a lot of time actually flattening and splitting the google map and the server selector next week.

The flattening will allow for much better multi-selection of regions and conditions... I just hope the usability isn't too impacted. But I figure it will be rather obvious: first pane is to select the servers you want to pull-from... second pane is to navigate the data with the given charts/maps and better highlight the data from the chosen servers.

No comments: