Thursday, March 12, 2009

Bugfix Thursday.

Yesterday, after playing with the local development versions of Quicksilver, I noticed that when limiting results by condition, some of the results were not being "scrubbed" if the data set came back null.

After a bit, I figured out a good way to clean the time series, and there was a new spate of null-checking and re-testing that had to occur, but I think it is pretty solid.

Otherwise, I got some feedback on my flot example, and people seem to think it's rather cool. Next step is to get it integrated with Java (I am anticipating 4 hours dedicated to "no, Javascript wants it's date in THIS format" tinkering alone...). I am wondering whether I should try and post it to the main page or make a little JSP that can be opened in the google popup window.

No comments: