Monday, March 9, 2009

Bug Fix Monday.

Over the weekend, I started just googling ways to deal with the Operation Aborted error in GoogleMaps for Internet Explorer... I found this and have implemented it in the gmap-polygon classes, and it seems to be working (at least I wasn't able to get IE on the semi-local box to throw the error... might be a completely different case on boxes not in the next room over)

Otherwise, I have added a lot more parameter checking to the Gmap-pane and the login.jsp.

Tomorrow, Flot. I hope to have a Flot-ted chart made (perhaps with fake data) and maybe even integrated by tomorrow evening.

No comments: