Monday, April 28, 2008

Tomcat in code alley

I have started to actually write some JSP code. The first one is going to be a simple query that can be run through a webpage... then I am going to start trying more dynamic pieces where different resources are selected and polled.

I am also discussing the best way to discover OGSA-DAI resources on the grid. We were thinking of perhaps building a MonALISA extension to poll the OD on a given box and then sending that back to a repository, which would reduce the hits on a network since it would be passive polling.

Tomorrow, I hope to get to complete a query through a webpage... but I am anticipating a lot of classpath resolution errors will hold me up (as I have very rarely worked on JSP and Servlet projects where this didn't occur)

No comments: