Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Setting up RODS-GDBC

I took a hint from RODSAdai and decided to spec out the application I am planning to build for all to view before I get too deep into building the thing. The idea is that if I have questions, I can point them to this "what I am trying to do" document with a breif skeleton of the application.

This way, when people ask "what are you trying to do" I can get them to look here.

I have also installed introduce... and I am now going through the tutorial project, tomorrow I am planning on getting a simple skeleton drafted and contacting Dr. Jeremy Espino about interface changes and the link. I am also not sure how easily introduce projects can be incorporated into Maven and I'm pretty sure the same nasty axis problem will arise since the globus axis will probably need to be used with the client.

No comments: