Friday, December 12, 2008

Gmap Polygon objectier.

I basically have the test I was running before working. Ironically, there are still about 5 lines of java code in the JSP when there should be more like 2 or 3.

But, this is because I need to go ahead and implement the framework that will provide the polygons rather than coding some into the test JSP. This means the two courses of action are to reformat poicondai to use the new system, or to make a set of forms and controllers that are more generic and allow for the automation of a lot of the map controls.

After some discussions with Brian and Felicia, it appears I will be working on the latter: A set of generic map controls... thus making it easier for anyone else to use the map controls for their own display needs.

I think it will also make it even easier to revamp poicondai and integrate with Felicias RodsHDS.

No comments: