Wednesday, December 10, 2008

ColorHandler updated, and boy is it huge.

Well, it seems that having a range-conscious coloring object is a bit more difficult than even I was expecting, especially considering that I am allowing the use of nulls to mean "there is no limit, therefore it is infinite" for things like "all cases equal to or less than 0 need to have white shading" and "all cases above 20 need to have red shading".

But, I got it to build, which means I wasn't blowing up something obvious. Tomorrow I will saddle up the test harness for the color processor and run it through it's paces.

Then, it is building a very simple popup handler with a simple template. Here's to hoping it is simple.

Alas, this means it might be until friday before I have another good tester of the GMap Polygon jsp (but hopefully, it will be very small and just sort of go 'create grid map object, draw grid map object'.

No comments: