Friday, November 14, 2008

Demos are pretty

Sorry for the lack of updates on my part. I was spending most of the week improving the already nifty Poicondai demo to have variable y-axises and start grouping by week if queries over 180 days (about 6 months) are chosen.

You can check it out by going to http://ncphi.phgrid.net:8080/poicondai-web/poicondaiMap.jsp

The other thing I did was get ogsadai running on secure-tomcat and verified that rodsadai could connect to it. Many many many thanks to Felicia for helping me with that yesterday. She had already found out all the crazy things that had to be done to get tomcat working and was able to help me get a similar setup working in about a half hour.

Next up is zipcodes. I will need to convert the zipcodes into a geolocational database for poicondai, and then I will be updating poicondai-web to select zipcodes, updating rodsadai-web to use zipcode polygons (which I hope will turn out pretty cool), all while hopefully implementing some new filtering so I can pull all the different configuration options into one file.

No comments: