Friday, September 11, 2009

Got GIPSEPoison working on the training node.

So, after many months of on-again, off-again trying... I finally managed to figure out the library conflict on the training node that was preventing GIPSEPoison from loading up on the training node.

The library ended up being WSDL4J. The CXF libraries being used by Jeremy Espino's awesome NPDS Client needed a newer version of wsdl4j than the one that was provided with Globus. Luckily, the newer version seems backwards compatible.

Thus, GIPSEPoison can now be seen as an option in

If you read some of my earlier posts, you'll know that the first step was to import the libraries separately (rather than as a part of a Jar-with-dependencies). Otherwise, the error seemed to indicate a WSDL or some other parsing error, and WSDL4J was the first duplicate jar I tried.

The next couple of days are going to be spent fixing up GIPSE Poison. Giving it an "all clinical effects" option, and zip3 and zip5.


No comments: