Thursday, January 3, 2008

Daily Lab / POC Activities

caBIG
  • Received the following email from NCI

I’ve reviewed your model submission package and found that we will need one additional item. It is your FirstPass xmi file. Can you take the xmi file you sent and run it through the Semantic Connector using the SIW? When finished, it will prepend “FirstPass” to your xmi file. You can then either delete erroneous concepts mapped to your class/attributes using the “Review Annotated XMI file” in the SIW or leave it as it is and send to me. On another note, I noticed in your submission document you want to use 0.1 as a version number but your files have the version as 3.0. Should we say 3.0.1 or 1.0 maybe? The loading team recommends using 1.0 rather than 0.1. For now, I am going to name your files as listed below to follow naming protocol when I submit your package (let me know otherwise about the version number):

CDC_v3_0_1_rv1.EAP

CDC_v3_0_1_rv1.xmi

FirstPass_ CDC_v3_0_1_rv1.xmi

Submission_Form_ CDC_v3_0_1_rv1.doc

The revision number is for your and my benefit so we know what file we’re working with if edits need to be made down the road. So, go ahead and run the Semantic Connector and send me that file and I will continue from there. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

Extramural
  • Conference call to discuss status and establish a two hour block of time to review grid node setup. Minor technical issue with installation of SUSE on Tarrant County server. SUSE must be installed prior to grid setup session.
  • Shared IP addresses at each four nodes for network administration at each site
  • Firewall changes made for NCPHI Lab network
  • Dallas grid node built. Need domain name, if available, otherwise we'll have to use another methodology to create certificates. Certificates remain to be created

No comments: